Friday, February 03, 2012

Hello 28!

Happy Birthay !
last night was my Bd,I am turning to 28 years old, unbelievable !!!!!
this is just the new page of my life for sure....
but still not happy at all....
Since last night I've decided to be a better and a little bit different person in my life...
A person who cares more and wastes time less than before...
Love my life more...and stop being angry with all past years...I cannot fix them...

so Happy Bd dear ghazale,enjoye your life and accept life's gifts ....

3 comments:

  1. Ah, I was 28 years old 32 years ago! Let's see. I was halfway through law school. I went to Peru for winter break and spent my 28th birthday in Machu Picchu. A condor flew by. I hope 32 years from now, you will look back at your 28th birthday and feel good about the changes you are making in your life right now. Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks dear Galen
    For sure I have to make changes to feel happier ,32 years later.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. salam khanoomi,khoobi?kojaee shoma?alan too archive veblagam addrese webeto peida kardam?chand bar behet email zadam,chera dige behem sar nemizani azizam?!!delam kheeeeeeeili vasat tang shode ,kheili ham negaranet boodam,toro khoda ye khabar az khodet behem bede golam ,take care ,b0o0o0os

    ReplyDelete